gracespring Bible Church exists to help people take a step closer to Jesus. We welcome people of all ages and backgrounds, providing a culture where Jesus Christ is honored in the way we work and interact with one another and the congregation. We believe that leadership is more than “getting the job done”. We desire intentional discipleship within our staff and teams that we lead while bringing our best to the calling that God has placed on our lives.
Overall Leadership of Family Ministry (birth-college)
- Oversee and work with the gsKIDZ and gsYOUTH staff providing coaching, alignment, advocacy, accountability for ministry goals, and continuous professional AND spiritual development.
- Collaborate to envision and develop a holistic approach to discipleship for birth-college.
- Foster a culture of innovation to keep family ministry relevant and forward-thinking for the sake of the Gospel.
- Create plans and recruit leaders for a college ministry (blank slate).
- Provide overall pastoral leadership to kids, students, and parents/grandparents.
- Develop a strong working relationship with the pastoral leadership team of gracespring with solid cooperation and unity across departments.
- Oversee budgets tied to various Family Life Ministries.
- Serve generally as one of the pastors of the church.
Direct Leadership of Senior High Ministry
- Serve as the lead High School Pastor.
- Develop/adapt the youth ministry programming model.
- Teach and disciple students.
- Recruit, train, and empower leaders.
- Foster strong relationships and presence in the local schools.
- Work with gsOUTREACH to provide well-aligned missions experiences for students locally, nationally, and internationally.
When you join the gracespring team, you join a group of people who are passionate about God, enjoy working together, laugh and pray with each other, and love Taco Tuesday lunch. The biggest perk to working at gracespring is doing work that makes an eternal difference. But there are a lot of other great reasons this is a great place to work like:
- Generous holiday breaks. We love holidays - so let's all enjoy time with family and friends.
- Flexible working environment. Need a desk? Want to sit on the floor? Work in the main office? Take your laptop and sit on a couch? You can move around and work throughout the church!
- Professional development funds - we want you to keep growing, learning, and having fun in your job, so we’ll give you some extra money to do that.
- Medical insurance plan for both employee and family members.
- New staff gear - who doesn't love some good swag?
- Retirement match