The Communication Department exists to create space for people to worship. Our team is highly collaborative. We value laughter in abundance, accountability with one another, communication based on trust and transparency, and empowered teams equipped to serve the Lord. We make decisions based on passion, resources, and opportunity. We are intentional in our approach to mentoring and leadership development, while remaining holistic in approach to discipleship, believing that God fosters those relationships and cultivates the ground for those conversations and spiritual growth to happen within our teams.
Must have a solid understanding of the gospel of Jesus Christ. A creative visionary who is highly relational and able to work well in a collaborative environment. In addition, the ideal candidate is:
- Experienced in film and video production, both shooting and editing
- Experienced in FOH management of AVL and broadcast
- Motivated, creative, able to dream and think outside the box, and driven to find opportunities to implement new ideas
- Intentional in staying up-to-date with industry trends and tools
- Able to manage consecutive project timelines
- Able to troubleshoot and make quick decisions
Take the lead for all audio, video, and lighting needs of gracespring Bible Church. This role will have
responsibility for leading a team of volunteers for weekend services, will serve at special events, and will support the Marketing and Communication Team with regular video production throughout the week.
Management: This position is a leadership position committed to developing an empowered creative team culture
- Provide leadership in areas of FOH Production, broadcast, video filming and editing, photography
Sunday Production: Oversee all FOH and broadcast for Sunday morning services and special events.
- FOH audio mixing, lighting, and video for Sunday morning
- Broadcast mixing, recording, and video
- Update the live stream information with sermon titles and series information
- Oversee training and development of all volunteer teams in FOH and broadcast
- Responsible for stage design - working with creative team for inspiration and execution
Video and Photography: This role will be responsible for visually sharing the story of the Gospel through photo, video, and digital platforms. This role will generate content to be used via the website, Sunday services, social media, and other marketing channels.
- Maintain an up-to-date library of photos for the website, app, and social media
- Assist Marketing and Communication Team in creating branded videos for programs and marketing
- Proactively plan to capture photos and video of events throughout the year
- Work with other ministries to create videos for event promotion, online classes, and more
- Responsible for Sunday post production - edit and upload services to multiple platforms
- Record, edit, and publish weekly podcasts
- Maintain A/V/L equipment, making repairs, and upgrades as necessary
- Work with individual ministries to promote and capture events
- Attend weekly creative and worship team planning meeting
When you join the gracespring team, you join a group of people who are passionate about God, enjoy
working together, laugh and pray with each other, and love Taco Tuesday lunch. The biggest perk to working at gracespring is doing work that makes an eternal difference. But there are a lot of other great reasons this is a great place to work:
- Generous holiday breaks. We love holidays - so let's all enjoy time with family & friends.
- Flexible hours. Most days, we work together in the office. But you and your supervisor may work out some flexibility to that schedule.
- Flexible working environment. Need a desk? Want to sit on the floor? Work in the main office? Take your laptop and sit on a couch? You can move around and work throughout the church!
- Professional development funds - what? Yep. We want you to keep growing, learning, and having fun in your job, so
we’ll give you some extra money to do that.
- New staff gear $ - who doesn't love some good swag?
- Retirement match
- Paid vacation and sick time off