Join us on Friday, May 20 and Saturday, May 21 for Senders U!
Jesus has called all of us to go in some way. Our journeys may look different, but the finish line is the same--making disciples of all the world. Those called to be full time "goers", have trainings available and required for them. Sender's University was designed to fill a gap, to equip those in the church who God has not called to be full time goers but, rather, who go by both sending and supporting.
Besides short times of teaching there are group activities and times for brainstorming so we can learn from each other. There is plenty of time for Q & A. The facilitators are those who have served on the field as missionaries or have served in some capacity as full time senders.
These are some of the topics and activities:
• The importance of the sender - Romans 10: 14, 15
• Look at the scriptures to understand the mandate to go.
• How do we prepare for this journey?
• Surviving vs Thriving
• Senders’ roles (People Chain)
• Warfare Mentality - 2 Timothy 2:3,4; Ephesians 6:10-20
• How to pray for missionaries
• Culture shock
• What can good member care look like?
• Brainstorming on practical ways to send, support, communicate• LOTS of real life stories
• List of resources
We hope you will join us for Senders U!
May 21, 2022
We've got the answer