Helping In Motion
A workshop to help you discover how to become spiritually and relationally healthy.
What you will learn:
- You will learn how to define and identify a pathway for helping yourself and others make healthy changes in life.
- You will learn how to view and understand the process of change through the lens of a maturity vs. immaturity model.
- You will learn how the four elements of maturity (authority, identity, self-worth and self-control) relate to the process of personal and relational growth.
- You will learn how maturity is linked to spiritual growth and ultimately to your ability to grow in relationship to God, self and others.
- You will learn how to help others grow in their own process of change and maturity.
This workshop will be held at the Response Care Center:
- Friday, October 28, 6:00 – 9:30 pm
- Saturday, October 29, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Sunday, October 30, 1:00 – 5:00 pm
For more information or to register, call the Response Care Center at (269) 629-0324 or email firstname.lastname@example.org